2 Spirited People of The 1st Nations
Connect with your community
2-Spirited People of the 1st Nations provides prevention education and support for Two-spirit, including First Nations, Métis and Inuit people living with or at risk for HIV and related co-infections in the Greater Toronto Area. We base our work on Indigenous philosophies of wholistic health and wellness
- Community programming that focuses on social, cultural and recreational activities
- Support services including counselling and assistance
- Posi+ive Living Programs
- Education & Outreach
- Offer a range of support, referrals, & advocacy.
- HIV/AIDS education and prevention including distribution of safe sex supplies.
- Needle exchange and harm reduction materials.
Food for Queers
Stay Safe. Not Hungry
Providing support for 2SLGBTQ+ folks experiencing food insecurities within the city of London